- Registration: an e-mail address and password are required to register for the site. You will always have the option to change email or password in the My Account section.
- Uploading items: Once you have signed up you can click on the red Sell button (from a pc you will find it in the upper right corner). At this point you have two options:
- Traditional upload: enter title as follows Category + Model + Color + Material + Designer + Brand + Period (example: E22 bookcase in black metal by Osvaldo Borsani for Tecno, 1960s), enter category and subcategory, click "Add new item" and complete the form with the required information.
- Upload through link: if your items are already posted online on your site or on third-party sites complete with prices and measurements, you can save time by copying and pasting into the "Upload through link" field the link to your item from any site. The intOndo team will extrapolate the information from the link and create the product sheet for you (make sure the submitted link is public).
We suggest that you fill out the product sheet in as much detail as possible to ensure that customers can easily find the items they are looking for, convince them to buy, and avoid returns. Any defects should be accurately described and photographed.
We ask that you do not include your personal references or contacts (address, phone, email, website, social pages, logos): this would undermine our role as mediators and consequently the sustainability of intOndo. Any attempts to disintermediate the sale by contacting the client directly will be recognized and discouraged by our moderating team.
- Data entry: Once you have uploaded your item you need to enter your data: this is a step to be done only when you upload your first item, thereafter your data will remain entered in your profile. You can enter them in the My Account section at the top right: Payment Information and Pickup Address are essential for selling. This is a key step that we ask all our Sellers to take before they start posting their items, so that in the event of a sale, all the necessary data is already indicated so that the shipping and payment arrangements can be made quickly.
- Send for approval: Once you have entered and saved your information you can select My Shop in the upper right hand corner and enter your catalog. Here you can see the items you have uploaded divided by status:
- Drafts: these are the objects you have uploaded but not yet sent to intOndo to be approved and published online;
- In Review: are the objects you have sent to intOndo to be approved and sent online, the average time to publish an object is 6 business days;
- On hold: are the objects kept reserved for a client who has made a request.
- Online: are objects that have been properly posted.
You will find the object you just uploaded in Drafts: you can click on it and select Send for approval to get it to the intOndo moderators. To continue uploading your objects you will now just need to click Sell again and repeat the process (without the data entry step).
- Publishing: within 5 business days your objects will be published online and you will receive a notice. You will always have the ability to make changes to the object tab and also to delist objects from your catalog.