The quality of your photos makes all the difference. Follow these technical tips for the most professional result possible, even when using your mobile phone’s camera.
- Clean the object as well as possible
- Place the object in a natural or well-lit spot
- Use a white or uniform background (a white cloth can help!)
- Place the camera/phone on a firm surface or rest your arm on a flat surface
- Frame the entire object
- Shoot from different perspectives (at least front, back, side)
- Photograph any defects
- Do not add distinctive signs (business cards or logos)
- Do not use filters or special effects
- Take original photos not downloaded from the web
- Include a photograph of the object with a reference to give an idea of its scale (e.g. a vase with flowers inside or a desk with an rear facing individual nearby )
- Show details that enhance the object
- Photograph any labels, tags or signatures that prove the item's provenance
- If you're selling a group of items, take a photo of the whole group as well as indivuduals
- Upload a minimum of 3 photos.
On intOndo you can also add a short video of the item to your listing.