In order to post an item, at least 3 photos must be uploaded, one of which must depict the item in its entirety, without any ornaments and in good light. It is compulsory to photograph any defect or sign of time on your item. In the case of multiple items being sold together (for example, a pair of armchairs or a table with chairs), at least one photo must depict all items for sale together. Remember that you don't need to send photos without background, the intOndo team takes care of the photo edits.
The quality of your photos makes all the difference. For the most professional result possible, even with your mobile phone, follow these technical tips.
- Clean the object as best you can
- Place the object in a place with natural light or otherwise well lit
- Use a white or otherwise uniform background (a white cloth or wall would be ideal)
- Place the camera/phone on a firm surface or rest your arm on a flat surface
- Frame the entire object
- Photograph from different perspectives (at least front, back, side)
- Photograph any defects
- Do not add distinguishing marks (business cards or signs)
- Do not use filters or special effects
- Take original photos, pictures downloaded from the Internet are forbidden
- Include a photograph of the object with a reference to give an idea of the measurements (e.g., a vase with flowers inside or a desk with a person's back to the side)
- Show details that enhance the object
- Photograph any labels, tags, or signatures that attest to the item's provenance
- If you are selling a group of items, at least one photo must depict all the items together.
- Upload a minimum of 3 photos.
On intOndo you also have the option of supplementing your card with a short video of the object, again we ask that you do not add distinctive signs (business cards or signs).