The Seller is responsible for packing the items so that they arrive at their destination without damage.
All small/medium sized items (that fit in a standard package) will be shipped via traditional couriers, so we recommend:
- use a sturdy carton,
- remove labels or other marks from previous shipments
- wrap the items separately (e.g., 2 candlesticks should be packed separately)
- choose a box with at least 5cm margin on each side of the object
- use appropriate packing material (we recommend for items up to 4.5kg styrofoam, bubble wrap, polyethylene foam pads)
- for very fragile objects we suggest using a double box: place the object wrapped in bubble wrap inside the first box and place the latter in an additional box, making sure to use packing material between the two boxes as well.
- use tape suitable for shipping
- attach labels and (in case of shipping outside the EU) completed forms received via intOndo to the package
- add "FRAGILE" label on packages where appropriate
- if the item has moving or fragile parts that can be disassembled, they should be disassembled and packed separately.
It is recommended that the various stages of packing be photographed and kept until delivery is completed.
Keep in mind that intOndo cannot guarantee care and accuracy by couriers: it is important that the packaging protects the item from being dropped.
Fragile parts that cannot be disassembled must be individually protected.
Moving parts that cannot be disassembled must be locked and secured.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for additional guidance on how to package your shipment.