The Seller is responsible for packing the items so that they arrive at their destination without damage.
For a suitable protection of the items we recommend that you:
- use a cardboard box in good condition
- remove labels or other signs of previous shipping
- wrap the items separately (e.g. 2 candlesticks, separate)
- choose a box with at least 5cm of margin from the item’s edges
- use suitable packaging material (we recommend polystyrene peanuts for items up to 4.5 kg, bubble wrap up to 22.68 kg, moldable foam, polyethylene foam pads)
- for very fragile items we recommend a double box in which packaging material is also placed in the outer box
- use tape suitable for shipping
- attach to each package the shipping label and -for shipments outside EU- the signed and filled forms that you receive from intOndo
- apply a FRAGILE label whenever appropriate.
If the item has mobile or fragile parts that can be disassembled, they must be removed and packaged separately.
Fragile parts that can’t be removed must be protected individually.
Mobile parts that can’t be removed must be blocked and secured.
Keep in mind that intOndo cannot guarantee attention and accuracy by couriers: it is important that the packaging protects the item in the event of a possible fall.
It is always advisable to take pictures of the various stages of packing and to send them to intOndo together with the weight and measurements of the packaging.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further suggestions for the packaging of your shipment.